Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am plow

first off, this blog is late (a week late)because i moved in to a new apartment during the 4 day weekend and have been living there without electricty/internet/cable. so yea, i'm at my grandma's house typing this.
"I'm Mr. Plow, thats my name, that name again is Mr. Plow"-Homer Simpson haha lol
I am a plow...i would say i am in one sense but would hope im not in another. I would say i' like a plow in the sense of what they do. i will take on the burdens that people dont want to do/do things that make other peoples' lives easier; especially my friends. Isnt that what plows do? clear the roads to make things easier for us. One may agrue they do that to make things safer but that's the point! They're there for the benifit of the community...like me. I always(unfortunetly)or the majority of the time put others before me. So yes, in that light, i am a plow.

However i would not want to be associated as a plow if it were in this sense: someone who just pushes things out the way; doesn't care bout nothing, antisocial possibly. Fair enough right? Basicaly some negative look based from what plows do. just thought i'd put that out there.

I am a plow in the terms of the first mentioned manner.
Carlos out!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your interpretation of being one that takes on the suffering of others. In a literal sense, isn't it true that a plow is just a tool to be used by others?

    ReplyDelete