Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Night

It was 3 in the morning, on a cold Winter Night
As I trudged through the Snow.
In my journey, houses decorated with Lights
Created an endless Glow.
That Night something happened that never did before;
I Heard God.
He Spoke to me,
Through Silence.
For when I got home, as I reached for the door,
I paused.. & turned around.
At that moment, there appeared so much Luster;
It was coming from the Snow.
With each passing second, Snow turned whiter & Brighter.
Joined with the lights, this made a huge Glow.
All sound disappeared, taken by fire
Created by the Lights & the Snow.
All that was left was a Pure Winter Night
Joined by a frosty breeze.
As I watched this unfold, I tried with all my might
To not let myself freeze.
Not just physically, but mentally from fear
Of the divine powers, that i felt were soon to appear.

And I was right.
For in the absence of sound, created by Winter, I could finally hear
God.

No comments:

Post a Comment