Monday, October 25, 2010

Us vs Them....Us and Them

i truely don't understand what this blog is supposed to be about, so yea. this'll be my interpretation of what i think it's asking. That many times, our enemies tend to become our "allies" or at least we need to work with them often because neither side is going anywhere. Just goes to show that even though they may be your enemy, when its apparent that both sides are too great powers for either side to truely be victor, it will need to be learned to deal with the enemy.

2 comments:

  1. Or possibly enemy of my enemy is my ally :P. I kinda agree that when two sides aren't going anywhere that they should just get along. No one is winning so by being together they all win

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with enemies becoming friends, because I recently made a friend who goes to Lane Tech High School. At first I didnt like him, but after I got to know him he was a cool dude

    ReplyDelete